Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Great Horned Owl" by Debra Tritt Kreiger

Great Horned Owl 11.5"x15.5" watercolor on 140lb Arches Paper

I'm very pleased with this painting. I am studying wildlife art with Jason Tako and he has been very helpful and informative. I used my own photo and composed a nice composition. I just love it when everything comes together. Hope you like him!

 To contact me about the purchase of this painting or see more of my work go to http://www.debkreiger.com or follow my blog  or shop in my store, Deb's Gifts/,

6 comments:

Dianne Lorden said...

Debra, what a stunning watercolor. So regal! I love how you've captured the fierce spirit of this wonderful bird.

Sharon Benner said...

Beautiful!

Debra Kreiger said...

Thank you Dianne and Sharon!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Amazing, Deb! I love the expression in those eyes...what a great painting!

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

Good Luck in this class...
The owl looks very nice, Deb!

Unknown said...

Very nice; intensity of the eyes...wow