Monday, January 28, 2013

Treasure Hunting Still Life Watercolors by Bertie Brown


Treasure Hunting
original still life watercolor w/depression glass, pitcher, eggs: 11" x 14"

more treasures I find
as still I press on
will I get to an end
will it ever be done
more jobs lurk in my mind
every night as I rest
while days are task-filled
on this treasure filled quest
I know that in time
there’ll be a reward
a peace not soon spoken
but one that endures
BB'13
click: BertiEmail for info
click: BertiesBlog to view more Berties
click: ItsABertieBrown to shop on my Zazzle Site
click: BertieSmugmug for available prints

2 comments:

Julie Riker said...

Love the green glass...so pretty!

Sunny said...

Beautiful greens, Bertie! I love the folds in the dishtowels too, like you could reach in and pick them up.