Tuesday, January 8, 2013

"Let Your Light Shine" by Rebecca Jennings 30 Paintings/ 30 Days - #5

I am continuing on with the 30 Day painting challenge hosted by talented artist Leslie Saeta.
Link here to join in or see paintings of other artists.
I am glad to be participating in this challenge and look forward to seeing the paintings of other participants as well.
My theme is centered on events during my travels this winter in my 1996 29' Winnebago RV. Painting has been one of my main reasons for my travels. My goals are to pick up speed in my painting, and be freer in my use of color and brushwork.
 
"Let Your Light Shine"
4" x 5" Oil on canvas

My RV porch light had burned out, and a couple nights ago I missed the step in the dark. I was not hurt, but it was a good reminder to get a replacement bulb installed. (It takes the little push-in auto tail-light bulbs) This painting is also a reminder to" always let our light shine"!
If you would like to see more of my work please visit my blog, "Sunny's Studio"
Thanks for viewing!


3 comments:

Mary Beth Brath said...

Great to see your post today Sunny. You have fit so much color into a 4x5" canvas. Nice work!

Sunny said...

Thanks for your kind words, Mary Beth!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Great painting, great title, Sunny!