Saturday, January 26, 2013

"I Love You" by Debra Tritt Kreiger


 "I love You" 11x12 watercolor on Arches 140lb paper
To mark the up and coming holiday I thought it appropriate to expand my sand impressions series. Just having a little fun!  Hope you like this. The ( I) is an actual shell I have in my collection, but I can't seem to find it in any of my research books. If any one knows what kind of shell it is let me know. You can view and purchase this painting for your sweetheart at Brath @Hughes Gallery in Mechanicsburg.
To contact me about the purchase of prints of this painting or see more of my work go to http://www.debkreiger.com/or follow my blog at debkreiger.blogspot or shop in my store, Deb's Gifts/, 

7 comments:

Julie Riker said...

this is cute - makes me think of trompe l'oeil

Kathy Michels said...

Gorgeous colors - somebody definitely needs to purchase this for their valentine!

Cecelia Lyden said...

Both clever and exquisit.

Pat Koscienski said...

So playful and well done, Deb.

Sue Marrazzo Fine Art said...

NIce work, Deb!
So creative and endearing, too!

Bertie Brown said...

Too Cute!

Unknown said...

Great idea! And very well done.