Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Musically Inclined Series (Beethoven) Musical Motif Watercolor by Pennsylvania Daily Painter Bertie Brown - Art is Instrumental

Musically Inclined/Beethoven

original musical motif watercolor: 11"w x 14"h

The Beethoven Be-Bop

Sophie and I

the queens of be-bop

are workin’ out together

but not to hip-hop

there’s something much better

we like it a lot

Mozart: Amadeus, Bella Bartok

Beethoven: Ludwig V

And Johann S. Bach

the classics, you see

golden oldies, indeed!

BB'11

Watercolors by Bertie Brown - Art is Instrumental

Info at: email

blog: http://watercolorsbybertiebrown.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Julie Riker said...

Ahh Beethoven! My orchestra played the Eroica symphony in November and ever since he has been stuck in my head as one of my favorites. Wonderful rendering of the scroll head...not an easy thing to draw!

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Fills my heart with joy to look at this, because I love these composers as well. Beautiful, Bertie!

mmontes said...

Beautiful!

Mary Beth Brath said...

Wow = powerful images so full of energy. I can feel the creative energy wanting to burst forth!

Debra Kreiger said...

Wonderful Bertie!

Unknown said...

Very dramatic painting, Bertie! I can almost hear the music.