Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Fall In To Winter Mini Art by Mary Beth Brath


Fall In To Winter by Mary Beth Brath
2x2" Mini Art Acrylic on Canvas Paper
Yes - the inspiration from the Mini Art Show I attended back in November is still lingering. This tiny little painting was created from my own photo that I took of a centerpiece in my dining room that was transitioning from fall into the Christmas season. Final details were added with a toothpick since I could not find a brush that was small enough.
I actually sold 3 Mini's in December. "Fall In To Winter" in now matted and framed and is available for sale at Gallerie 13 in Mechanicsburg PA. Stop by my studio between 6 and 9pm this Friday evening during the First Friday Reception to see the painting in person. Of course, the chocolate is always free.
Daily Painter of Pennsylvania Mary Beth Brath

4 comments:

mmontes said...

Looks like you had fun, a tooth pick? I don't know if I could handle the detail with one.

Mary Beth Brath said...

I have had a harder time getting a photo of the painting than actually making the painting!

Debra Kreiger said...

This one is amazing and truly miniature!

Pat Koscienski said...

I believe you about the photo, I too have trouble with that. But, a lot of fun doing the painting. It's great Mary Beth. Another great miniature.