Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Nor'easter Maritime Watercolor by Pennsylvania Daily Painter Bertie Brown - Art is Instrumental

Nor'easter/Rockport

original maritime watercolor/Rockport, MA: 11"w x 9"h

What Ho!

the winds they are screamin’

my house it is leanin’

right into the flow

of this nor’easterly blow

my windows are bulgin’

and heat I’m indulgin’

this nor’easter’s hold

is keepin’ me cold

from my Rudolf red nose

to my ten tinseled toes

BB'10

Watercolors by Bertie Brown - Art is Instrumental

Lancaster, PA

info at: email

blog: http://watercolorsbybertiebrown.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Mary Beth Brath said...

Great feeling of power in this one. Love the poem too.

Unknown said...

Yikes! I wouldn't want to be on the receiving end of this wave or storm! Powerful.

Cecelia Lyden said...

Wonderful dark blues and sweping movement of the water--powerful-quaint town also.