Monday, October 25, 2010

No new Photo to share, yet (soon!)... new website!!


I have a new website! YAY!!!




it is nearly completed and is usable at the moment. :)) Now that that is completed, and my class is nearly finished, I can hopefully unveil the new painting shortly!


On the upside, I also sold a painting today too! Hooray!!! This painting is being used in a fund Raiser in Florida. :)) I liked this one, so I will be painting another one similar to it soon enough! I will probably do a bird series if I have time this winter. I am hoping!!!
Hopefully in the next couple days, I can post the seasonal painting I am completing!!! See you soon!

3 comments:

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Love this adorable little chickadee - he looks soooo cold!

Cecelia Lyden said...

The bird is wonderful and the branch is superb--what is the medium, how large, what is the support?

Julie Riker said...

He is cute! Nice winter scene.