Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sunflower Alley and Friends Art Show Bound by Pennsylvania Daily Painter Bertie Brown

Sunflower Alley and Friends

Posers in the Park

Here we come

Chargin’ to the park

We’re gonna get there real early

While it’s still pretty dark

Hey, hey we’re the ‘Posers’

We’ve got a lot of work yet to do

We have to sell ourselves all to you

So we better get hangin’

Ourselves in the Bertie Brown Booth!

BB'10

Lititz Springs Park Outdoor Art Show
July 31 9-5 rain or shine

Bertie Brown - Booth B 83
info, questions: email

9 comments:

Unknown said...

nice display, Bertie. Good luck at Lititz.

Claire Beadon Carnell said...

Sunflower Heaven! Good luck, Bertie - hope you have lots of sales!

Mary Beth Brath said...

See you at the Lititz Show! I can't wait!

Tatiana said...

Looks great, Bertie!
Too bad I can not be there. Good luck with the show, hope it will not be too hot! (and no rain, please!)

Thom Glace said...

Good luck in Lititz! I am at a nature art show at the same time at Ned Smith Center. Better for my fishies.

You booth looks great. Hope we end up at a show together.

Bertie Brown said...

Thanks, I hope to see some of you'all there...and I hope there are lots of patrons who simply must have a Bertie Brown!

Debra Kreiger said...

We'll see you at Litiz Bertie!

Maria Kovalenko Leysens said...

What a great set up you have. The sunflowers, so bright and eye catching. You are sure to do well.

Unknown said...

I stopped by your booth at Lititz today; I wanted to meet you but you weren't there. There was a man there, talking to someone but I couldn't get his attention to ask when you would be back. Your display was lovely, sorry I missed you.